Prerequisite; Licensed Massage Therapist
This one day class will give students the tools and knowledge base to help keep their clients free from low back pain. Whether chronic or due to trauma, on any given day low back pain can cause almost 7 million Americans to lose work.
Students will learn
* Testing – simple assessment procedures provide assurance for therapeutic safety and offer criteria to refer clients out for disc or medical diagnosis
* Techniques to improve health of hip flexors
* Myofascial protocols to lengthen the hypertonic Myofascial structures and strengthen the antagonist.
* Orthopedic techniques to improve Deep Six lateral rotators.
* Muscle Energy Techniques for the pelvic region
* Physiological effects of Compression
* The importance of Biomechanics when working deep fascial plans.
Duration 8hrs / CE's 8
Prerequisite: LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
What do I bring to my class?
(PLEASE BRING YOUR FACE REST COVER, A SET OF SHEETS AND CREAM TO ALL WEEKEND CLASSES AND NOTE TAKING MATERIAL)
ALL STUDENTS TAKING COURSES AT THE SADDLE BROOK LOCATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO BRING OWN MASSAGE TABLE TO CLASS.